segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011


Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means.   
                                                 " “Ela é estranha. Tem olhos hipnóticos.
E a gente sente que ela não espera mais nada
de nada nem de ninguém,
que está absolutamente sozinha
e numa altura tal que ninguém jamais
conseguiria alcançá-la.”


   ✈╰☆╮Caio Fernando Abreu ╰☆╮

FASHION FOR HEALTHY LIFE.NOW VSIT 



I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally.    


I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant.  
I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed.
If you truly eradicated it in a child,
he would grow up to be an eggplant.

 




 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário